3rd Sem Admission Drop Candidate
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE GOVERNING BODY
The College shall be managed by a regularly constituted Governing Body/Administrator. The composition functions and other condition pertaining to the Governing Body shall be as per norms of the affiliating University - University of Calcutta.
Code of Conduct
Decisions and resolutions made by the Governing Body are obligatory.
- The governing body should act to approve the mission and strategic vision of the College,
- The body is formed to monitor performance of the College and quality assurance arrangements which should be,
where possible and appropriate,
benchmarked against other
- Governing bodies ensure compliance with the statutes,
ordinances and provisions regulating their College,
including regulations by statutory bodies,
such as UGC,
as well as regulations laid by the affiliating
- The members of Governing Body shall maintain their character,
mannerism and good
- No property of the College to be used for personal
- The members of the Governing Body can obtain service from the College employees as and when required for the benefit of the
- If any member of Governing Body needs any primary information from College,
he/ she shall communicate with the Principal and will not have any oral or written communication with other
- If any misbehavior and action by the employees defames the College,
it will be communicated to the authority concerned in
- All shall abide by the saying that None Is Above The College.
- The Governing Body will receive all communication in writing only from the Principal,
in the same way the Governing Body will reciprocate their decision through the
- Respect other member’
s opinion and give them a chance to express,
if necessary permit to register contradictory
it is duty to all for enriching the College and to make the College as pioneer in India.