Teaching is a noble profession. It shapes the character and future of students. He/ She can inspire hope,
ignite students and instill love of learning among the students. Besides,
the teachers have to:
- Uphold the honour and dignity of the teaching
- Provide an innovative and quality education to
- Be impartial and indiscriminative against students.
- Interact with the students in a friendly
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the
- Abide by the procedures to ensure student’
- Collaborate with fellow
- Be responsible and interact positively with parents and other stakeholders in educating the
- Be a good counselor and
encourage and assist students in their
- Carry himself/herself with the highest integrity and has to exhibit outstanding and strong leadership skills.